My business career started with 12 years at Pittsburgh National Bank, Pittsburgh Pa. I moved to Texas in 1977 and for the next 35 years I worked for several computer consulting firms in Dallas.
In 1997 I had an opportunity to run a small towing business for 4 years turning it into the largest private property towing company in the Southwest. I started teaching classes nationwide on how I built my business
In 2003 I started my own towing company starting out with one truck and no accounts. In 2 short years I was number one in the industry. In 2006 a founded Southwest Tow Operators, one of the largest tow association in the U.S with an operating budget of $250,000 a year.
In just 8 short years a built a multimillion dollar business and in April of 2011 I sold my company for a very nice profit. Some accolades on me are as follows:
- Founder of Southwest Tow Operators
- American Towman Magazine Towman of the year 2009 (Made the cover of the magazine and never towed a car in my life, but I was very successful on the business side of the industry)
- Built and sold 2 towing companies
- Author for multiple tow industry publications
- Author of “Reinventing Your Business”
- Weekly newsletter going out to over 22,000 subscribers
- Motivational Trainer and/lecturer
- Created instructional dvd on Private Property Towing
- Consultant for the business side of the towing industry